Win McAfee Family Protection Software!
I have three copies of McAfee’s Family Protection Suites to give away worth about $40 each. Each copy can be installed on 3 separate computers in your home as they each ship with 3-user licenses. The software is a slick, easy to use and setup software that allows you to manage web pages visited, which applications are used, how much time is spent on the computer, which social networks are being used, etc.
It’s an all-in-one solution that helps ensure that your kids are not exposed to the nasties that are all over the web. The web was never meant to be so hostile and we can only wish for a day when it’s a safe place for our kids to learn, interact and express themselves.
McAfee Family Protection Suite is not an antivirus, so don’t think that because you have an antivirus, you won’t need this, because you would be wrong. Trust me, I know these things!
Family Protection is an entirely different suite altogether and looks after a whole other kind of web problem:
- Instant Message reporting – Monitors and records IM conversations so parents are aware of cyberbullying and improper dialogue with strangers
- Social network monitoring – Records when personal information (phone number, address, location) is posted to social networking sites and monitors the use of profanity and sexually explicit terms
- Set time limits – Manage the amount of time your children spend on the Internet
- Block objectionable websites – Filter up to 35 categories of inappropriate websites that may be accidentally exposed to children
- Review usage reports – View and understand your children’s online activities to educate them about proper online behaviors
All that you need to do to win is:
- Join the DChetty.co.za Facebook Fan Page
- Leave a message on the wall naming one of the features of McAfee Family Protection and then explain why you think that you should win.
- Get your friends to “Like” your wall post.
Competition closes on Friday at noon and the most liked wall messages wins.